The spinning disc technologie
The principle: feeding of a liquid fed by a peristaltic pump, to the under side of a disc spinning at very high speed, between 45,000 and 60,000 revs/min.
The resulting fog is then extracted, using a fan, and removed from the influence of the centrifugal force in the diffusion head. This process and equipment is compatible with the diffusion of hydrogen peroxide based products.
- Simplicity of concept
- No nozzle or air compressor
- Accurate droplets between 5 and 10µm
- Constant flow rate
- Low energy consumption
- No risk of nozzle blockage
- Low noise
- No vibrations
- Precise quantity control of diffused disinfectant
- Battery operated, autonomous operation option on smaller devices within the range
- Reproducible efficiency
- Very low maintenance