Devea, French expert in reliable and efficient Airborne Surface Disinfection
Devea, French company created in 2009, offers solutions and supports its clients in their biodecontamination and Airborne Surface Disinfection (ASD) needs. The team combines not only a strong expertise and know-how in centrifugation technology, specific to Devea, but also in bioburden management and disinfection of rooms with the highest requirements. Devea is the only French ASD company to have a Marketing Authorisation (FR-2019-0071) in most European countries, validating the efficacy to its solutions.
The MicroDrop Technology is a specific nebulization technology, developed by Devea and based on centrifugation, which allows:
- A non-wetting and homogeneous fog
- Low doses of a non-corrosive biocide, 100% biodegradable and with no residue. Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) transforms into water (H2O) and oxygen (O2): secure, reliable and no secondary effect!
A trusted partner on your side
Devea teams are here for you all along your needs in biodecontamination, with a tailored service offer:
– Disinfection service provision
– Phileas® diffusers and O2SAFE® biocide
– Personalized protocol design
– Reports and traceability through a dedicated application
– Audit and risk assessment
– Leasing options during tests
– Preventive maintenance for your fleet of Phileas® devices
– After Sale Service
Innovation that makes sense
Being on our clients side, anticipating needs and regulation updates, is our driver to offer innovative solutions for volumes big and small, with design simple or complex.