Devea, French expert in reliable and efficient Airborne Surface Disinfection (ASD)
Devea, a French company created in 2009, offers solutions and supports its clients in their biodecontamination and Airborne Surface Disinfection (ASD) needs. The team combines not only a strong expertise and know-how in centrifugation technology, specific to Devea, but also in bioburden management and disinfection of rooms with the highest requirements. Devea is the only French ASD company to have a Marketing Authorisation (FR-2019-0071) in most European countries, validating the efficacy to its solutions.
Devea's MicroDrop® technology
The MicroDrop Technology is a specific nebulization technology, developed by Devea and based on centrifugation, which allows:
- A non-wetting and homogeneous fog
- Low doses of a non-corrosive biocide, 100% biodegradable and with no residue. Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) transforms into water (H2O) and oxygen (O2): secure, reliable and no secondary effect!
Devea, a trusted partner
Devea teams are here for you all along your needs in biodecontamination, with a tailored service offer:
– Disinfection service provision
– Phileas® diffusers and O2SAFE® biocide
– Personalized protocol design
– Reports and traceability through a dedicated application
– Audit and risk assessment
– Leasing options during tests
– Preventive maintenance for your fleet of Phileas® devices
– After Sale Service
Being on our clients side, anticipating needs and regulation updates, is our driver to offer innovative solutions for volumes big and small, with design simple or complex.