They trust us
Testimonials - What users say about us
“When we changed our H2O2 disinfection system, we studied 4 potential solutions. Several people around us recommended the Phileas® system from Devea, which was ultimately chosen for the following reasons:
– Marketing authorisation
– Optimum use ergonomy: the device is small, light, easy to move around and to start
– The MyPhileas® application allows us to find all the information from previous diffusions without having to print a ticket.
– The O2SAFE® biocide in 10L container is practical with safe and easy transfer to fill the Phileas® tank.
We use Phileas® 75 with O2SAFE® at 12 mL/m3 in laboratories of approximately 25 to 40m3, on a regular basis (between each batch). The Phileas® – O2SAFE® solution, with the MyPhileas® application and the preventive maintenance contract, corresponds perfectly to our needs and to the description and feedback that we had received about it. It is much simpler for us than the VHP solution we had before, faster and safer thanks to the lower H2O2 concentrations for the same efficiency.”
Research laboratory, 2022, France
“We have been working with Devea for some time: we had a Phileas® 25 device for the disinfection of an airlock to a L3 (P3) laboratory. We purchased a new Phileas® 25 in 2021 for the daily disinfection of an isolator. Devea provided a precious support for the adaptation and tests in our unusual configuration. I appreciated the teams’ reactivity and their focus to provide support and ensure the device’s performance. We monitor Phileas® 25 remotely with MyPhileas® application on tablet. We just ordered a new Phileas® 285 model for room biodecontamination.”
Labocea laboratory performs sterility tests according to the European Pharmacopoeia for veterinary autovaccines
Marie-Laure Malcoste, Labocea, 2022
“When equipping a new site, we chose Devea on the basis of the biological performance of their solutions as demonstrated in trials.
We acquired a fleet of 22 Phileas® 75 and 250 devices adapted to our system, and Devea qualified them for installation and operation.
Beyond the efficiency and performance of the equipment, two points were key for us in this project: reactivity and adaptability. As a bonus, the relational and human aspect!
– The responsiveness and availability of the Devea teams, which had been announced to us and which were largely confirmed, made it possible to achieve the ambitious objectives of the project schedule (a point almost more important than the budget!),
– The flexibility to meet our site’s requirements, to adapt the qualification protocols; the responsiveness and consideration of the various comments,
– The relational and human quality of our exchanges was obviously a plus in the success of the project.
We are continuing our collaboration with Devea in other areas!
French pharmaceutical laboratory, production site for veterinary vaccines, 2022
I first chose to work with Devea on several grounds: efficiency, absence of corrosion, safety and low energy consumption, to name but a few.
Over the years, technical support, training, after-sales services and assistance in developing solutions, have also proved invaluable and a relationship of trust and true partnership has developed over the years.
I called on Devea for a disinfection service during the clean-up of a building. This service fully met our expectations, from the needs analysis to the final disinfection report and the implementation in a context of very tight deadlines.
Patrick Hardy, Scientific Director and Plant Director, Centre Lago – bioproduction of API – France (full testimonial here)